I am a Technology Leader with a strong DevOps mindset specialising in high performance architectures handling millions of daily users and financial transactions in the cloud.
As a contractor with my company Rigor Alliance I am available for gigs helping your technical team boost their skills in automation, CI/CD, images creation, monitoring, observability, infrastructure as code, costs reduction and performance improvements.
In the open source world, I have co-created of Ansistrano, the Ansible role with most Github stars and I try to contribute to relevant projects as you can see in my Github profile. I also deliver occasional talks at tech events and local meetups
As an employee and consultant, I have helped a wide range of companies all over the globe succeed. Some examples are: Holaluz, Wallbox Chargers, Cevinio, Waitr, Bitesquad, Trekksoft, Exoticca, SocialPoint, Filmin, Ulabox, Hailo, Wonga, Privalia, Banc Sabadell and many more!
If you think I can help you in your project you can contact me at email@example.com. I am mostly interested in contracting roles but happy to chat about Head of Engineering and CTO positions. This can be at well funded start-ups and big companies, where I can help with my wide experience in teams management, tech strategy, software development and architecture in DevOps environments at scale. Please do not contact me regarding other permanent roles.
You can also follow me on Twitter
- Modelling and developing large, highly scalable distributed systems and containerised platforms.
- Migration to cloud computing to improve availability, performance and scalability.
- Tuning, monitoring, costs savings and performance analysis.
- Security and PCI compliance
Main technical skills and preferred technologies:
- Programming languages: PHP, Golang, Python
- Cloud Computing: AWS, GCP, Azure, DigitalOcean, Linode
- GNU / Linux administrator: Debian / Ubuntu / Amazon Linux / Centos
- Containers: Kubernetes, Docker, Docker Swarm
- Infrastructure as Code: Packer, Terraform, Ansible
- Monitoring and logs: Prometheus, Grafana, InfluxDB ELK, Datadog, Newrelic
- CI/CD: Jenkins, Github Actions, Gitlab and Bitbucket pipelines
- Load balancers: HAproxy, ALB
- Web servers: NGINX, Apache
- Caching Servers: Redis, Memcached
- DB servers: MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Cassandra
- Queue services: RabbitMQ, SQS, Gearman, Beanstalk, NSQ
- Virtualisation environments: Virtualbox, VMWare
- Event streaming: Kafka, Kinesis, Pubsub + Dataflow